The diverse expertise of our staff of psychologists allows us to offer a unique and comprehensive range of psychological and neuropsychological services not found in any other practice in the Capital District.
- Individual therapy with children and adolescents
- Individual therapy with adults across the lifespan
- Family therapy
- Marital therapy
Neuropsychological Assessment of children, adolescents, and adults
- Identifying cognitive strengths and weaknesses
- Assistance with diagnosis and treatment planning for problems affecting mental abilities and the brain, including:
- Developmental disorders
- Academic difficulties
- Attention disorders
- Seizure disorders
- Brain injury
- Psychiatric disorders
- Late-life memory problems
- Alzheimer’s disease/dementia
- Other conditions affecting the brain
- Collaborative coaching
- Collaborative child specialist
All of our services are by appointment only. We have a full-time office manager, Nancy Jones, who will help you determine which of our psychological staff will best be able to meet your specific treatment or assessment needs. She will also help you explore your various payment options. As a general rule, psychotherapy is covered by insurance, and we accept most insurance plans. The availability of insurance reimbursement for neuropsychological assessments will be assessed on an individual basis.
Any information obtained during sessions is held in the strictest confidence. We take the utmost care in providing our clients with the professional care they deserve.