The diverse expertise of our staff of psychologists allows us to offer a unique and comprehensive range of psychological and neuropsychological services not found in any other practice in the Capital District.
- Individual therapy with children and adolescents
- Individual therapy with adults across the lifespan
- Family therapy
- Marital therapy
Neuropsychological assessment of children ages six and up, adolescence, and young adults to age 21.
- Identifying cognitive strengths and weaknesses
- Assistance with diagnosis and treatment planning for problems affecting mental abilities and the brain, including:
- Developmental disorders
- Academic difficulties
- Attention disorders
- Seizure disorders
- Brain injury
- Psychiatric disorders
- Other conditions affecting the brain
- Collaborative coaching
- Collaborative child specialist
All of our services are by appointment only. Dr. Ellis provides psychotherapy only; this is usually covered by insurance, and she accepts most insurance plans. Dr. Curley provides neuropsychological evaluations only and specializes in the assessment of learning disabilities such as dyslexia, dyscalculia, disorder of written expression and dysgraphia; she does not currently accept payment from insurance companies.
As a general rule, psychotherapy is covered by insurance, and we accept most insurance plans.
Any information obtained during sessions is held in the strictest confidence. We take the utmost care in providing our clients with the professional care they deserve.